Wednesday, April 9

high technology and troubles...

hmm... 'masalah, masalah & masalah...' (trouble, trouble & trouble...) has been word put in our mouth everyday.

and this morning my colleagues been busy with the new system which introduced by the IT departments crews two days ago.
what the crews are doing is installing the new system to our desktops and notebooks at the same time upgrading the window software so that it compatible with the new system.

and what makes not only me but few of my other colleagues frustrating is that the new system is not compatible with window vista....hmmm masalah lah ni.
this word no doubt was spoken by a few of my colleagues but not me.
honestly, i don't see whether there is problem for me to sent story without the new system.
the thing is, the high technology have allow us to use the email to do so many things...

bah i better get off la....boring.

No comments: