Saturday, August 23

Endless wedding preparation.....by me, myself and I

Guess what...my wedding reception just around the corner!!!!!!!!

It would be on September 2nd and I still figuring out which of my friends that I missed out.
Hopefully I had all of them on hand before it was too late...

A question throw by L'occitane En Provene staff enlighten me from all these mess yet crazy preparation.
She was congratulate me upon hearing of the good news from me and say "I'm sure you must be very excited and looking forward."
For a moment, my mind stop from remembering stuff that I should buy, and I answered "No, I'm not happy at all."

Obviously, the girl was in a big shock and so am I.
But deep in my heart, I knew that is how I feel from the beginning.
I always dreamt of perfect wedding although not a fairly tale like.

Such as my wardrobe which would be filled with colourful clothes together with my hubby one.
And a full set of make-up will be display in one of the drawers.
As well my high heels and all sort of beauty and facial sets.
Yes, it would cost me a lot and no dout I'm going to have it, no matter what...
So I am in huge debts now. Regretted? NOT AT ALL.

Soon after I went for all the shopping and putting all them into boxes,
I realised that I was all on my own.
I keep getting money from my parents, digging from my saving account, from my husband-to-be...for all these.
Despite being accompanied by friends and family members, I feel like it was not my wedding.
Where is my behalf to share these moments with me?
Does he ever consider to arrive earlier to assist me in whatever leftover work?
Have he thought of what he can do to help me?

I just request a home for ourselves from him but to no avail.
Endless excuses and reasons were given but non of them could lead to an answer that could satisfied me.
I knew he tried his best to give me answered, but can the 'Tak apa' attitude taken away from him?
Somehow I really get fuss with guys like this...
Well, in another point of view, they respect us and gives us the priority to choose what we most wanted.
Is that really help? Is that what we called 'courtesy of appreciation'?
I am not a judge for this and I am just hopeless at this moment.

He gave me an unlogical answer when I told him that we should move outside and have a home for us.
"Is it very hard and embarrasse to stay with my parents?
"What about I stay in hotel eberytime I viisted your parents?" he said.
It's so ridiculous...I am speechless after hearing it.
I off the phone and continue with my sweet sweet dream...
Will it all justa dream when I wake up the next morning?

Sigh.....

No comments: